Monday, February 23, 2009

Cravings

I can't help it! I just need to share that I am really craving a hamburger!!
like this one:

Isn't it beautiful? (and no I am not copying Mr. T, I just happen to really want a hamburger)

I mean, I can't even remember the last time I had a hamburger. It has seemed so long! And to think I have a box of them sitting in my freezer right now at this very moment. So why haven't I eaten the ones in my freezer, you ask? Well I haven't gotten around to it! Actually I just wouldn't know how to cook it. T_T <-- see that? that's a face full of tears.

But the type of burger I am really craving for is a real restaurant style burger. None of those cheap full-of-crap tiny burgers like at school or McDonalds(eww), but the real stuff, with real grade-A meat, with real bacon, with real cheese, with real veggies, and real bread. Why I mention the word "real" so many times is because I question the legitimacy of those full-of-crap burgers. Are they literally full of crap? If not something close to it! Ha! I'd say. Maybe it comes in a little tin foil package of powder labeled "just add water" and somehow when you do actually "add water" it horrifyingly transforms before your eyes into an imitation burger that tastes like nothing. 

But then again, there goes my imagination again. I'm probably just overreacting like always especially now that I have made myself hungry. Ugh... I'm going to go eat something now, most likely.

P.S.- I cannot find any good burgers since the closing of Cheeburger Cheeburger. Does anyone know of anywhere else currently open that's good? 


7 comments:

  1. Theres a place down in Pines Blvd where they opened that new open air mall that has nice burgers, but I forgot the name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel. Cravings suck, they make you feel so helpless and vulnerable for what you want. I don't really want anything too bad right now, except maybe some good food. I don't know about a burger, but if I had it in front of me I wouldn't hesitate. I love food and I love eating.

    That picture needs to go, it’s making me hungry and I can't stop looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mean Fuddruckers? I'm kind of hesitant about their burgers I don't know why. Oh never mind. I was on a conscious eating phase then, so maybe...

    And sorry the picture is staying. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not actually sure what the place is called, however when i went there it was good, i had a chicken burger or w.e. You should try it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, its Fuddruckers or w.e its called. I liked it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried the turkey burger though. It was ok but the fries were amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you want some really grade A hamburgers come to my uncles house. Oh my god, he makes the best hamburgers i don't know how he makes them but there absolutely great. Believe it or not cracker barrel has good burgers, also chile's to. Man now i want one.

    ReplyDelete