Thursday, May 7, 2009

So... Funny Story :)

I have a few funny stories that, what the heck, I feel like sharing:

I remember my grandma telling me a funny story about when I was a baby. Ok, so its just my grandma, my twin brother and I. My brother and I were laying on a blanket on the floor in the living room while my grandma watched over us. She had to leave for some reason real quick and when she came back, I disappear. Gone! So by now, she is freaking out in full out spanish (this was in Puerto Rico by the way) so you can just imagine if you're latino. She is looking down the halls, in the kitchen, behind the chairs, and I am still nowhere to be found. Then, out of nowhere, she hears a noise, looks down, and sees a tiny foot sticking out from beneath the sofa. Guess who it was? Me! I happened to crawl underneath the sofa.

Yaaaay. Happy ending. :D
Ok what else?
This next story is more recent:

So it's the end of a regular school day and I have a meeting for JROTC. Twenty minutes later, the meeting is over and I was given an ACU uniform to take home. So I have the bag with the uniform, I'm, in the process of going home with a friend, and I get a call from my sister saying that she's locked out of the house. So now I'm like,"Great". I get home and I check the front door, the back door, and all the sliding doors, and for sure she was right. Right then I realized," Crap. Where is my backpack?" I had left it at school. Crap! Now I'm freaking out, calling my mom who said she wont be able to get there for an hour (apparently she is really far away). So I am forced to wait in my backyard until my mom comes home to unlock the house. It's me and my sister, waiting... waiting... During that I called my boyfriend- he wasn't my boyfriend then- to have someone to talk to while my sister was screaming Hey Jude at the top of her lungs, really annoying. Blah Blah my mom gets home, she takes me back to school where I'm sprinting back and forth looking for a security guard, custodian, anyone, to open the door to my 4th hour, which is where my backpack is. Ten minutes later I find this one lady janitor that only speaks spanish- THANK GOD I SPEAK SPANISH- who got me this other guy to open the door to get my backpack. By now I have my backpack, all happy, yay. But then my 4th hour teacher, right at that moment, shows up! What the heck!? He could have opened the door!
The end :\

Was story time great? This was fun, maybe I'll tell stories like this every week, or every other week. What did you think of my stories??

4 comments:

  1. Story time yeah!!
    Glad to see everything worked out.The stories you tell all have happy endings, thats a plus. Do you have any stories that things didn't go your way :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've forgotten my backpack at home and in several other places before. never really bothered to go back since I have about nothing in my backpack... ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could see Gabe climbing under sofas, he is an explorer. I see you as a bit more reserved. So this story was really funny to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm actually an explorer-type, but if there is nothing to explore I'm not going to go crazy out of my seat and talk, talk, talk. I know when to be calm and when to be fun.

    ReplyDelete