Thursday, May 21, 2009

Another Story. Yay!

This is another story and yes, I did lose something, but it wasn't my backpack this time. Promise!

I'm on my bus coming home from school, texting my boyfriend, and I fell asleep with the phone in my hand. My brother thought it would be funny to wake me up by screaming in my face by the time we got to our bus stop. So he screams," AAAHHH!" and I wake up screaming,"AAAHHH!... you idiot!". I realize that we are at our stop, so I rush up and get out of the bus. I walk with my friend half way to my house, which is where we always stop for five minutes to talk and then split, and right then and there I realize, where the heck is my phone!? I freak out instantly, searching through my backpack, my pockets... nothing. "I left my phone on the bus! Oh my gosh, I left my phone on the bus!" Meanwhile my friend offers to go with me back to the bus stop to try to catch it on the way back. We run to the stop, and then run to the other side of the road. A few bus's pass by, but none of them was our bus. Eventually I become so frustrated that upon seeing the next bus, I jump into the middle of the road and get the bus to stop. Crazy, I know! So, we get the bus driver to radio our bus to see if my phone really is on the bus. And guess what? It was! He found it and I just have to pick it up in the morning! By now you'd probably think that I'd be well at ease, but oh no, I wasn't. I had anxiety all day because I lost my only connection to talking to my boyfriend. I flustered myself thinking how worried he'd get. But it was all okay by the next morning, which was the first time I ever took the bus to school, because I got my phone (yay :D) and I called him to tell him what happened. The funny thing was that I got, like, six messages from him. Ah, I felt so bad. But, anyways, it all worked out. I got my phone, so it was a happy ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment