Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sicky... bleh

I'm sick.... Sore Throat... well, now it's itchy.... in addition to a stuffy nose... hard to sleep because I can't really breath... tons of pills... hope I don't overdose.....
Wish I were like the lady in the picture! She actually gets to stay in bed. Me? Well I have actual work at the end of the school year so I can't afford to miss school (been that way since the beginning of the year, and I thought I'd get a break, psh). I shouldn't complain, though. People get annoyed at complainers. So maybe I should toughen up and pretend I'm not sick like birds do. Except birds will feign health until they are near-death sick, which is not good. At all.

So I have found that my voice is going away! No! I need to be able to talk clearly, or else it is just creepy. I mean, My voice would be all scratchy and scary. Plus it would hurt to talk.

You know, I despise getting sick. I just have a crappy day whenever I get sick because everything seems ten times worse than what it really is because for some reason I fluster myself more easily when I am sick. It is kind of like, "... and to top it all off, I'M SICK!" 

I constantly drink orange juice so why did I get sick?

My thoughts are everywhere! Ah!

So the point is, being sick sucks. 
I'd elaborate, but I'm too sick to function at the moment. -_- Bleh.

2 comments:

  1. Well I hope you get better soon. Have you been to the doctor? There is a flu going around. just kidding. You do need a lot of rest though, your immune system gains strength while you sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that's why I slept all day yesterday when I got home from school and now I feel so much better: no sore throat, only congested. That's the worst part, though, having to blow my nose every minute. How could all that "stuff" be inside me? Eww...

    ReplyDelete