Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Another Funny Story

Ahemm! *cough cough*

So I wake up late this morning, right? And I walk out of my house with my backpack, my uniform- Wednesdays are uniform days and because i woke up late i had no time to put it on- and an American Eagle bag with my uniform shoes and gel. So I get to seminary, which is like a mini Sunday school class before school, blah blah blah, time to leave to school. So i get to school, walk into JROTC, and realize, "Oh crap! Where is my backpack and my little baggie!" and by now I'm freaking out. Bad. Then I was calling myself an idiot, and called my boyfriend five minutes before the bell rang (he goes to a different school, so yeah, call on the phone) because he always knows what to say to calm me down. I calmed down just a litlle bit, only a little.
Anyways, I end up spending my first two periods without a backpack and without a uniform on. It wasn't that bad actually because my first hour is AP U.S. History (we already took the exam so we are done basically and I ended up going to JROTC anyways where we watched Band of Brothers- good stuff) and my second hour, Spanish 5, we didn't use any paper at all so it was all good. My mom brought my stuff that I left at seminary to school at around the end of 2nd hour which was AMAZING because now I didn't have to freak out anymore.
Sooooooo.... yeeah, that's basically the whole story. Yup :)

2 comments:

  1. I think you have backpack amnesia. Maybe your brain is trying to tell you something. Most psychologists would probably say its unconsciously take a break from school. I my self think your brain wants to commit backpack negligence. I think you just really really dislike them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess so, I don't know, I think I'm subconsciously sick of school.

    ReplyDelete