Monday, May 4, 2009

Slacker!

So I have basically just learned that slacking off and getting lazy doesn't mean you will maintain an A in a relatively easy class, no sir. When I saw my progress reports... Ah! I wanted to cry (only slightly). The only class I got good grades in were my AP class where I always try no matter what, and JROTC because it's pretty much an easy A.
You know what? I'm gonna buckle down from here on out and work my butt off no matter how lazy I feel. My grades are important and I should act like it! Gah!
It doesn't help now that I recently got a boyfriend. So now I have to make time- time I enjoy- to talk to him. So it's like I'm doing homework and I realize it is an hour before I have to turn my phone in (don't ask) so I have to take that time to talk and then resume what I'm doing afterwards. Homework is important, but he is important to me too. I can't ignore him for homework, psh, what a horrible girlfriend I'd be if I did that. And it's not like I completely don't do my homework. I always come home and straightaway do my homework that way I'm finished just before giving a call. I want a future and I cannot jeoperdize it on a boy, psh, what a failure as a logical person would I be if I did that.
So the moral is, don't slack off, or you'll be like me and have to pick up the pieces.

3 comments:

  1. Is talking to your boyfriend every night so important? I mean yea, you care about him, but if you can't talk for one night, it should be no big deal. Good luck with the grades though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, yeah, it is important because we go to different schools and he lives 30 minutes away, so it is not like I see him everyday. Psh, I wish! I only get to see him once a week so we need to keep that connection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally get you when you say JROTC is an easy A. all you really have to do is wear the uniform and do pt that’s it. However, that class is full of drama. Every one knows it. That is part of the reasons I left. However, any ways do not slack off in any of your classes it is bad for you

    ReplyDelete