Thursday, April 2, 2009

Ok so I need your Opinion...

Should I change the name of my blog? That would mean I would have to change topics (not that I really have a definite topic... I just write what I feel like writing).  Would it even matter anyways? I'll probably just end up writing whatever like I usually do. Seriously, why restrict myself? But I want to know what you, the viewers, would like to see me blog about, even though I might not even do anything to change it... Ok, well, let's make this a hypothetical thing. 

If I were to change my blog name and topic, what would you guys like it to change to?

4 comments:

  1. I think the blog topic you were doing is just fine because you don't have to rely on information to write it, and it was pretty well written. As soon as you begin to write about a specific topic you are pretty much summarizing what hundreds of others have probably already wrote about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea you can write what ever is on your mind. Having a open subject is very nice to have, enjoy it. You will be able to have the words flow out of you a lot easier then having to be forced into a subject you may only be able to talk about for a week or so. My blog is about game and "me", therefore I can write anything that relates to me. It frees up some things I would like to get across. Keep the same topic, a lot of people seem to like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it better like this. Spontaneous writing that comes from the heart and the mind is much better then writing that has to follow some form of guideline to meet a requirement in my opinion. Just keep on writing whatever, in my opinion :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think you should change it. It's cool, no specific topic means that everyone can enjoy it. Somewhat similar to mine (teen topics), it's just whatever I feel like writing about. It's broad enough to not restrict you to one topic because that ends up getting really boring. It also doesn't appeal to everyone. So personally, I think you should keep it the way it is.

    ReplyDelete