Thursday, April 16, 2009

Its a Thursday.

Poor Thursday. It doesn't have any special fun name or saying. Like Friday is "Thank God it's Friday" and Monday is "I hate Mondays". Then again neither do Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, or Sunday. Or at least that I know of.

So Yeah...

I don't know what to blog about....

Well I'm using a PC. I hate PC's. It took me forever to figure out how the internet works on this thing. Plus the keyboard is different and I keep pressing the wrong button. I so much prefer Macs. I've had Mac's since I was little. I have one now that's nearly 10 years old! Maybe older...

Ok, umm, there's something in my eye and it won't go away!

I'm so tired... I only slept 2 hours last night doing a project... i want to sleep but I have to do this freakin' blog.

My eye still hurts...

I really wish I had 20/20 vision. Glasses bug me sometimes.

*Yawwwn

-_-

goodnight

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish i had 20/20 vision as well. My eyes suck. Well hmm Thursday. My arm still hurts from the shots I got and it hurts during workouts. My wrist just started hurting too, it sucks. The good thing is today was a good football practice. I wish i had more people who gave me more money for the lift-a-thon. Currently listening to Asher Roth. He's pretty good, I got both mixtapes. I have to finish blogging, reading, and math homework. I wish I could just chill and watch House.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tuesday is "Ugh Second day STILL?" day, and Wednesday is famously, "YES, middle of the week!" day. Thursday is Ruby... But Monday definitely got the short end of the name stick, poor monday. Actually I take that back, screw Mondays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wednesday is actually hump day, since its the hump of the week. You get over it and then it's smooth sailing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww man every time i hear from you, you have something in your eye. What are we gonna do with you? yeah the worst days of the week for me anyway are monday cause its the first day of another week of school, Tuesday because theres just no point to it, and thursday because its another day till friday. aww man today is thursday whatever it's almost over and then tomorrow is friday which means after school is the weekend. YES!

    ReplyDelete