Monday, March 16, 2009

Bad Products

My earbuds just broke... my Skullcandy earbuds. My $9.99 Skullcandy earbuds. I just bought them two months ago...

You know what? I think the world intentionally created these earbuds to break easily just so that I'd get up and go buy another pair. And then two months later, another pair. And another, and another... the cycle goes on and on! Eventually that $10 will become $100. I do not have that kind of money.

It really is some marketing ploy. Make crappy products for real cheap that work great for a while. Then they "happen" to break, and you have got to get yourself another pair of those "amazing" sound-blocking earbuds. Those evil geniuses over at Skullcandy - I bet their heads are so full of sugary decaying goodness right now- know how to manipulate minds into believing a cheaper product is in actuality cheap.

But no more!  I will no longer live in their manipulated envisioned world of cheap ear-buds, no! I will save up money to buy a better pair, one that will last longer! Ha! Take that Skeleton-Head-Sugary-Treat! Who gets the last laugh now?

*I do!


5 comments:

  1. Haha,I agree 100 percent. If I have the choice to buy something that maybe is a little more expensive, but top of the line, I buy it. Just like you said, most of the cheap products we buy are good for only a short period of time. Then they break, and have to buy an other one.Also, this is off subject,but sorry for not being your partner today. Next time I'll be sure to be your partner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you are right and I support your argument. You should only spend money on stuff that is at the top of the line not cheap products it’s not right. and it’s ok to spend a little bit more than expected to get good solid ear-buds spend a little more and it will last longer I wasted 30 dollars on some and I still got them they are really good quality ones too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trust me, I can relate! But personally, I think the SkullCandy headphones match they're price. They're low quality and I can never even hear the music when I use them! It's the same thing with the iPod headphones, I think they purposely make them prone to damage so you have to go out and buy new ones that cost about $40! Pretty outrageous. Luckily, I'm not a compulsive iPod listener so issues like these don't really affect me much, but I definitely see where you're coming from.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I'm very sorry you feel the need to waist all this money. I don't even know what these are. But I did want to inform you that you no longer had the last laugh... hah...haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's how they make all there money, by preying on poor, unsuspecting Americans, to give into their evil plan. It works great, and feels great for a couple of months and then they just mysteriously break. Yeah im on to them and it looks like you are to way to go, go buy real earphones.

    ReplyDelete